Depending on your personal device and App permission settings, when using the App we may collect or have access to your:
– Precise geolocation. When enabled, this may allow the App to collect real-time information about the location of your device (GPS and network-based) to provide requested location services, ensure your orders are placed at the correct location, and to serve you relevant offers or promotions.
– Camera. When enabled, this may allow the App to access the camera to scan and input payment method details.
– Wi-Fi connection information. When enabled, this may allow the App to view Wi-Fi connections.
Other. The App will send and receive data to and from the Internet, and may view network connections, have full network access, control vibration of your device, or prevent your device from sleeping.
You may be able to enable or disable location tracking by the App by adjusting the permissions in your account or device settings. Be aware that if GPS precise location services are disabled, other means of establishing or estimating location (e.g., connecting to or proximity to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, beacons, or our networks) may persist. Enabling location tracking may allow the App to track your location in the background, which can decrease battery life.
We will store personal information we obtain through the App for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the information was collected, or as otherwise required or permitted under applicable law.
Note that for information we collect via Apple services (e.g., iOS), we will obtain your consent before sharing your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use personal information we obtain about you to:
– facilitate and personalize your user experience and improve the Services;
– conduct statistical analysis of the content, layout, and features of the Services for our marketing purposes;
– communicate with you regarding our restaurants and the Services;
– respond to your requests or inquiries;
– register you for accounts on the Services;
– register you for our email and postal mailing lists or for promotions or offers conducted through the Services;
– process payment information for online food orders or online purchases through our merchandise or gift card store;
– respond to job inquiries and job applications submitted by you;
– process your fundraiser applications;
– send marketing information to you, such as promotional offers or information about new product offerings, programs, or restaurant openings;
– provide location services;
– prevent, investigate, identify, stop, or take any other action with regard to suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, or any activity that violates our policies; or
– for any other purpose, with your consent where appropriate.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
For advertising purposes, we may share your information (e.g., information we collect automatically, email address) with third-party service providers. These third parties may view, edit, or set their own tracking technologies/cookies.
We may also publicly post on our Services certain user-generated content you submit to us.
We may also disclose personal information when required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal processes, or in response to activities that are unlawful or a violation of The Battleground’s rules for use of the Services, or to protect and defend the rights or property of The Battleground or others.
The Services are not intended for, and are not intentionally targeted to, children under 13, and we do not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age through the Services. If we learn that the Services have received personal information directly from a child who is under the age of 13, we will delete the information in accordance with applicable law.
If at any time you want to correct the personal information we have about you, or if you wish to change your preferences (including your communication preferences), you may do so by (1) emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (2) writing us at:
Marketing at The Battleground
Attention: Privacy Inquiry
425 Cherry Street
Kent OH, 44240
We use various security measures as part of an effort to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet and online digital storage are not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Services.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Services may offer links to websites and other services that are not maintained by The Battleground. By visiting one of these linked websites or services, you are subject to their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for, or able to monitor or control, the policies and practices of other companies.